COVID-19 essential healthcare provider
As an essential healthcare provider Market Street Clinic have remained open for business during the Covid-19 pandemic.
We have everything in place to protect both you and our staff so that we can treat your feet in a safely, following the Government’s and College of Podiatry’s guidelines.
- All of our podiatrists will be wearing the appropriate PPE, including aprons, gloves and face masks.
- Disinfecting the clinic between patients.
- Our appointment times are longer so there will be a gap between appointments.
- As healthcare professionals we have been cleaning, sterilising and working safely for years.
- The front door is being left open to avoid the need to touch the door handle and there is a hand sanitiser.
- Do NOT come if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please call and we will rearrange your appointment.
- Please if possible bring a face mask to wear whilst at the clinic or we will provide one if you do not have any.
- The waiting room has seating over 2 metres from the treatment room but please wait outside the clinic if possible and we will call you straight in.
- Please don’t bring friends or family into the clinic if you require assistance please call and we come and collect you from your car if needed.